Today, 25th of June, both, 6 and 4 meter bands were opened up to a midnight and, I guess, later. Regarding to the LiveMUF software, the best time was from 17 til 19 utc, than MUF was rise up to 170 Mhz! But I spent all time on 4 M band. And was awarded by 17 initial QSOs and 6 new grid squares. Total 39 QSO from 15 DXCC. Best ODX 2028 km (SV7GBR).
Search on my site
- FJ/WW2DX- St Barthelemy island. New DXCC # 185 on 144 MHz. 20.02.2020
- C21MB – New DXCC (#184) in the log! 06.02.2020
- Year 2019 statistic 04.01.2020
- The Meteor Shower Gemenids 2019 15.12.2019
- EME QSO with 18 meter dish on on 23 cm 07.12.2019