Annual and one of the most popular meteor showers, the Perseids. According to IMO, the maximum in 2015 is expected to occur on August 13, most likely around 06h30m to 09h00m UT, with ZHR = 100 hr-1.
In my opinion, the maximum become, as predicted. Some QSO (OE6IWG, G4SWX, PA5KT, PA2CHR and others) were completed in 1,5 – 2.0 minutes!
As a result of my very minor activity, were 53 completed QSOs, 26 new MS initials, but only one new grid-square (EI9E, IO43XW).
Best ODX 2187 km (EI9E) on 144 and 70 Mhz.
Search on my site
- Year 2020 review and statistic. 26.01.2021
- FJ/WW2DX- St Barthelemy island. New DXCC # 185 on 144 MHz. 20.02.2020
- C21MB – New DXCC (#184) in the log! 06.02.2020
- Year 2019 statistic 04.01.2020
- The Meteor Shower Gemenids 2019 15.12.2019