Mr Keizo (Kay) Sanao, IH3AZC with a group of other Japanise HAMs taken a DX-pedition to Majur o Island. This is a new country for many of EME-ers!
He started as a V73EME on September, 24th. Time for his expedition was not the best due to a very s hort common window for Europe and Marshall Islands. First day it was only 30 minutes! In additional, something was wrong with his antenna. With power 800 W, even UA3PTW have seen his signal at -29 db! Same situation was on the next days…
But later Kay found a fault. Exactly at the date of full moon eclipse! And he got a real pile-up! After that was not a problem to work with him and get a new DXCC (#149). Thank You, Kay-san!
Search on my site
- FJ/WW2DX- St Barthelemy island. New DXCC # 185 on 144 MHz. 20.02.2020
- C21MB – New DXCC (#184) in the log! 06.02.2020
- Year 2019 statistic 04.01.2020
- The Meteor Shower Gemenids 2019 15.12.2019
- EME QSO with 18 meter dish on on 23 cm 07.12.2019