Peter (DL1RPL) with his son Soeren (DL3RKS) are organized an EME expedition to the island Mayotte and they are active, as FH/DL1RPL from 20 til 25 of November on 144 and 432 Mhz. Full story, including blog, pictures and operational log is here.
They are started, as planned, and got a great pile-up. For me was necessary to wait, until Moon will rise at least on 8 degrees above horizon from that azimuth. Than QSO was easy: after 3rd attempt I’ve got answer. Peter have had -21 db signal at that moment, although before and after my QSO were very deep QSB.
This is my DXCC #151 and grid square #888 on 144 MHz.
Not sure, if I can work with Peter on 432 Mhz, but will try.
Search on my site
- KB7Q’s another big 23 cv EME expedition to rare states and grids 17/04/2021
- 60-th anniversary from the first flight to the Space 17/04/2021
- Back to QO-100 satellite. 25/03/2021
- Year 2020 review and statistic. 26/01/2021
- FJ/WW2DX- St Barthelemy island. New DXCC # 185 on 144 MHz. 20/02/2020