I found Aurora around 13:30 UTC. Antenna QTF was 40-60 degrees. Completed first QSO on 2M with UA3XAC and than checked 70 cm band. There were YL2FZ and UA1ANA. Some stations on 6M and nobody on 4M, but very strong OIRT’s QRM. As shown on the map, all QSO with the stations from the East. Totally 28 QSO: 5 QSO on 70 cm and the rest on 2M. 7 new callsigns in the log.
Search on my site
- Year 2020 review and statistic. 26.01.2021
- FJ/WW2DX- St Barthelemy island. New DXCC # 185 on 144 MHz. 20.02.2020
- C21MB – New DXCC (#184) in the log! 06.02.2020
- Year 2019 statistic 04.01.2020
- The Meteor Shower Gemenids 2019 15.12.2019