lUCKY DAY! One more rare country (by DXCC list) in my log! Nr. Kay, JH3AZC, together with a team, made new EME DX-pedition to Saipan Isl. (grid QK25ue). Today is a new moon, so noise from the Sun, sometimes, was up to 8 db! Practically, I even did not saw trace from KH0/W2AZ till 07 utc. But after 0700 it was, like explosion! Up to -21 db! Is it Mr. Faraday job?
They answered me from the 3rd call.
Search on my site
- Year 2020 review and statistic. 26.01.2021
- FJ/WW2DX- St Barthelemy island. New DXCC # 185 on 144 MHz. 20.02.2020
- C21MB – New DXCC (#184) in the log! 06.02.2020
- Year 2019 statistic 04.01.2020
- The Meteor Shower Gemenids 2019 15.12.2019