Initial QSO – means you working with a new unique station (callsign) from a unique grid square. Initial QSO should be calculated by band, by mode on the same band e.t.c. It gives an idea, how many different stations (callsigns) you worked on each band, by wich type of propagation (TROPO, EME, MS, satellite).
Check the upper menu button “EME&MS” to look at my initial QSOs on MS and EME.
Search on my site
- Year 2022 started and results of 2021. 01/14/2022
- Samuel Morse – was born 230 years ago! 04/26/2021
- KB7Q’s another big 23 cv EME expedition to rare states and grids 04/17/2021
- 60-th anniversary from the first flight to the Space 04/17/2021
- Back to QO-100 satellite. 03/25/2021