Initial QSO – means you working with a new unique station (callsign) from a unique grid square. Initial QSO should be calculated by band, by mode on the same band e.t.c. It gives an idea, how many different stations (callsigns) you worked on each band, by wich type of propagation (TROPO, EME, MS, satellite).
Check the upper menu button “EME&MS” to look at my initial QSOs on MS and EME.
Search on my site
- FJ/WW2DX- St Barthelemy island. New DXCC # 185 on 144 MHz. 20.02.2020
- C21MB – New DXCC (#184) in the log! 06.02.2020
- Year 2019 statistic 04.01.2020
- The Meteor Shower Gemenids 2019 15.12.2019
- EME QSO with 18 meter dish on on 23 cm 07.12.2019