Initial QSO – means you working with a new unique station (callsign) from a unique grid square. Initial QSO should be calculated by band, by mode on the same band e.t.c. It gives an idea, how many different stations (callsigns) you worked on each band, by wich type of propagation (TROPO, EME, MS, satellite).
Check the upper menu button “EME&MS” to look at my initial QSOs on MS and EME.
Search on my site
- KB7Q’s another big 23 cv EME expedition to rare states and grids 17/04/2021
- 60-th anniversary from the first flight to the Space 17/04/2021
- Back to QO-100 satellite. 25/03/2021
- Year 2020 review and statistic. 26/01/2021
- FJ/WW2DX- St Barthelemy island. New DXCC # 185 on 144 MHz. 20/02/2020